refinancing property legal advice partially built homeWhy do you need to involve a lawyer when you need a mortgage from a bank or another financial lender?

We ensure you understand the terms of your mortgage so you know your on-going obligations for future borrowings. We attend to the registration of the new mortgage and discharge the  old mortgage.

This gives you the opportunity to ask questions about the terms and conditions of the loan. To receive advice on any personal guarantees and insurance.

If the loan is to your company or trust then you will need to record the lending with minutes.

Contact us with any questions or complete the legal toolbox form.

Get Mortgage Refinancing Legal Advice