Health and Safety guidelines
Both our office in Palmerston North and our office in Pahiatua will be open for on-site business under Covid 19 Alert Level 2 from Monday 18 May 2020.
We will be minimising contact through physical distancing and contact tracing policies and respectfully ask that, if you do wish to visit our offices, you adhere to our strict health and safety guidelines as follows. This is to ensure the on-going safety of our team and our clients.
- Our preference remains for client appointments to be via phone or Zoom, but we understand there will be circumstances where a face-to-face meeting is required. Therefore, we are re-opening our offices to clients for pre-arranged appointments only. It will not be possible for you visit our offices if you do not have a pre-arranged appointment.
- If you need to drop a document to our office that cannot be scanned to us please note that we will have a Dropbox at the top of the stairs (in Palmerston North) and just inside our door (in Pahiatua) for your use.
- Client meetings across our firm will be staggered to ensure that a meeting room is ready for you when you enter our offices for your pre-arranged appointment and our waiting room will not be utilised. All our meeting rooms will be cleaned following each pre-arranged appointment.
- When you enter our offices for your pre-arranged appointment we will also collect some personal information about you, as this enables us to follow the Government’s contact tracing requirements.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing cold or flu-like symptoms please do not come into our offices and instead email or phone us to change your pre-arranged appointment time.
- Some of our team will continue working remotely from home at times and those in our offices will be following strict physical distancing protocols. When entering our offices please maintain a physical distance and use the available hand sanitiser.
We know that you will be continuing to manage personal and professional challenges presented by our new normal. Please take care of yourselves and your families through this continued time of uncertainty. If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us. We are here for you.